This solution allows its customers to manage their remitters, and to keep track of their invoices and payments.
- Comprises a flexible notification engine which sends invoice and due payment reminders to remitters
- Closely monitors payments made by remitters and balances their accounts. Extra amounts are kept in remitters accounts to be used in future invoices.
- Notifies customers with less advanced accounting solutions through the notification engine, whereas customers using more advanced systems are offered the real-time B2B notifications option
- Provides a wide range of online services to the customers, allowing them to manage configuration/remitters/invoices and to view payments
- Allows remitters to manage configuration, view invoices, and view payments–services which may attract new customers to banks
ISC Collections has the following features:
- Create new customers with customer information and notification settings
- Assign base account number for generation of virtual accounts for remitters.
- Customizable notification functionality e.g. Notification timing, notification messages (En/Ar), notification type (email, SMS etc.)
- Create a batch of virtual accounts for remitters with valid IBAN numbers
- Receive invoices as messages or as bulk invoice files through different channels and technology e.g. MQ Series, file copy, ftp, Web Services etc.
- Notify remitters about their invoices using email and/or SMS messages
- Receive payments through different channels e.g. MQ Series, web services etc.
- Balance payments with invoices. In case the payments are more than the total invoice amount, the extra amount is kept at remitters account to be utilized for future invoices.
- Notify customers and remitters about the paid invoices.
- Customers can request for statements and reports about their invoices and remitters
- Invoice management for customers (recall or settle an invoice, change due date)
- Administrative reports e.g. pending invoices, past due invoices, remitters with pending invoices with the balance etc.
- Reconciliation of the payments and invoices with the bank and customer records
- B2B push notifications to the customer web services for real-time payment notifications
- Get list of invoices with status
- Get list of payments
- Get account details: Name, address, email, mobile no
- Change account details